23 June 2004

2am

blog about it daw. o sige. :)
in full detail ba? no. aftermath na lang.
home at 2am, with half a loaf of bread in me, a few strawberry nerds, a frozen margarita (decent one this time!) and FOUR shots of cuervo gold. lord. ako lang ba o tuesday? it's not right! moo. you can't condemn me. not after your own stint with pizza and beer.
funnily enough, i didn't wake up with the "measels", PLUS i woke up hungry. v weird.
even more weird, he can't wait to see me again. cool. in the words of liza, "ang haba ng buhok ko". no more drinking though. have enough to last me for a real long time!
points for him: did not flinch when i asked to order JUST bread and asked for tape to tape up my box of strawberry nerds. kaya ako nito. hehe :)
am just not gonna overthink it. one thought lang, that at 25, i've JUST started dating!? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home