05 June 2004

Strangely enough

Strange things today..

1) This morning, I woke up without the help of my alarm clock at precisely the right time I meant to wake up. Now this is a feat because it was EARLY in the morning. But, I probably wasn't really properly awake because after driving to my spanish class, attending it (3hrs) and driving to work in the rain... (all tasks requiring concentration) I just realized I have my shirt on the wrong way! nice. must have made quite the impression! :D

2) The lab was flooded. Kaya mo!? When I got here, there was a puddle of water on the doorstep of the lab. And when I walked in, I felt like I had stepped onto a set of Enterprise gone wrong. Water on the floor (at least we don't need it swept now diba?), mist hanging over everything! Eerie. PLUS my TGGE machine was having a fit (a high pitched beep in the background), basically telling me or anyone within hearing range that it was done working ...((weekend na daw)). Sci-Fi no? Shock.

3) My TGGE didn't work (am not surprised). Or at least I don't think it did. Took a picture. Will show Knong on Monday. But I'm not the least bit upset. Now THAT is strange. But refuse to overanalyze. (uuy)

So. Gonna go now. Reverse my shirt, eat lunch, drive to LP AND most importantly, have a good NORMAL "rest of the weekend".





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home