04 June 2004

People always say...

People always say they "woke up on the wrong side of the bed". WELL. I wonder which side I woke up on... and what sort of qualities your "waking up moments" should have to classify the day as starting on the "wrong side" or the "right side". Just wondering. Shall do a proper experiment on it. My scientific background is asserting itself! :)

I guess people who woke up on the "right side", don't feel compelled to figure out which side they did wake up on. Which leads me to believe I did not wake up anywhere near the right side of the bed today. Oof.

Listening to "Yellow" on the radio while waiting for the gel. Wonderful world of PCR. Please let there be bands today. I guess a lot of this blog will be written while I'm waiting for something. Some protocol to finish. Some television show to start. Something.

So it should be interesting to look back at this in the future. Cause people are always waiting for something to happen. Waiting for the raise, waiting for the vacation, the right person. Something. And this blog will be about everything "in the meantime". Which is, where I believe, real life is lived.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home