12 October 2004

high low weekend

ok, well it wasn't an entirely bad weekend. i just had painful splitting headaches everytime i moved and stayed put. solution? move extreeemely slowly. :) fevers at night did not help either. but hey, why not throw the fever in there? just to make it all a bit more fun.

positives: pepper slept with me in the room that weekend. she's hilarious. i knew she was gonna be unhappy sleeping alone without ate susan around, so when it came time for me to go to bed (extremely early on account of the headache) i walked up to her and tried to get her to follow me into my room. pero no. eh di wag. sus. rejected by my dog. haha! i was in bed a few minutes later, the whole house was sleeping na, and i hear this scratching sound outside my door. pepper. sus. drama. alam ko! mana sa may-ari ;)

movie marathon with cousins while eating lansones and paella. good mix no? wait til you hear what we saw. resident evil and... (drumroll)... ella enchanted. WHAT!!? yea. we're weird.

hope you enjoy eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!! watch house of flying daggers when it comes out ok? :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home